Delivery Man Delivery Man

Alright

I like the aiming and stuff, but to me it just feels like doing the same thing over and over, no thrills.

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Cool game

The only thing I didn't like was the low gun selection. Other than that it's great.

Destination Destination

Damn, I was really tired and a bit bummed out when I listened to this.. gotta say this really motivated me :D

johnfn responds:

Ha, great! Thanks for listening and leaving a review :-)

Robotic Toothpaste Robotic Toothpaste

First of all.. love this new genre. I am not a big fan of dubstep, but this somehow makes it sound less "serious" and has a nice pitch to make it more enjoyable.

As for this actual track.. it was continuous and flowed nicely. However, I will give you 4.5 because, personally, I believed it was a bit repetitive.. but yet I wouldn't say you change anything, only make a longer version. Good stuff though, man.

wandschrank responds:

I started with the chorus right after the intro, so the song is indeed not very long. After "The Golden Toilet", I wanted to make a short and catchy chiptune again. I also only changed small details in the second chorus (variation of bass sound, "drums"), so it probably turned out a bit repetitive. If I could use fancy effects and vocals, no one would notice, but since I tried keeping some of that 8bit flair, it's rather minimalistic.

I'm glad you still liked it - Thanks for the review!

- Crow Machine - Crow Machine

Damn man.. I have to say this is one of the best tracks I have heard. Seriously.

The bass isn't overwhelming, the tune flows very nicely.

This made my day, keep it up!