Destination Destination

Damn, I was really tired and a bit bummed out when I listened to this.. gotta say this really motivated me :D

johnfn responds:

Ha, great! Thanks for listening and leaving a review :-)

Robotic Toothpaste Robotic Toothpaste

First of all.. love this new genre. I am not a big fan of dubstep, but this somehow makes it sound less "serious" and has a nice pitch to make it more enjoyable.

As for this actual track.. it was continuous and flowed nicely. However, I will give you 4.5 because, personally, I believed it was a bit repetitive.. but yet I wouldn't say you change anything, only make a longer version. Good stuff though, man.

wandschrank responds:

I started with the chorus right after the intro, so the song is indeed not very long. After "The Golden Toilet", I wanted to make a short and catchy chiptune again. I also only changed small details in the second chorus (variation of bass sound, "drums"), so it probably turned out a bit repetitive. If I could use fancy effects and vocals, no one would notice, but since I tried keeping some of that 8bit flair, it's rather minimalistic.

I'm glad you still liked it - Thanks for the review!

- Crow Machine - Crow Machine

Damn man.. I have to say this is one of the best tracks I have heard. Seriously.

The bass isn't overwhelming, the tune flows very nicely.

This made my day, keep it up!

365 - PABON 365 - PABON

Very catchy. It isn't too fast or loud, I like that. Keep it up

AEPfx responds:

Thanks, wont be able to make any songs for awhile but ill be back.

Emotional Mess Emotional Mess

Nice man. It flows really well and it ain't too noisy. Keep it up.

ChristianMossuto responds:

Will do. Thanks for the review.

Desolate Place Desolate Place

Nice tune

I like how it flows and what its about,

If you allow me, I might use this in a video.

It's gonna be all right It's gonna be all right

Uplifting tune

This really made me happy and made me want to go outside.
Would you be mad if I used it in a video?

SuckAlemoN responds:

nah, it's ok, just give me credit and let me know when it's done so I can check it out :)